Innnerange Inception Crestron Home Setup Guide
“Simple & Easy InstallationWeb Powered Security
Integrated Security – Access Control”
Our Innerange is a suite of drivers to allow you to make the most of this powerful Security and Access Controller.
The core and additional drivers connect to the Inception as a standard user. The best practice is to create a user just for the Crestron system and set the web page profile to “REST Web Api User”. Its up to you if you share a single user (recommended) or create a user per driver. The user must be added the relevant permissions for the Areas, Doors, Inputs and Outputs that you wish to control and monitor.
Core Alarm actions require a user pin to be entered and the userassociated with that PIN in Inception
will be the user that performs the action, with their permissions checked and their name logged in
the review event history.
Any control requests of areas, outputs or doors that don’t require a PIN will be performed by
the api user and must have permissions on all deviced.
Adding drivers to the system
Drivers are all located in Security System Type under the manufacturer “Inner Range”
Core Alarm Driver
This is a native Crestron home Security System Driver and only appears on the Home page and not in the room win which the driver is loaded. We suggest you add the core driver and supplementary drivers to a Rack room hidden from the client.
The home page tile is the access point for users into the security sytem.
- Area are added dynamically to the system
- Area Names are pulled in from the Alarm system.
- Main Arm and Disarm Functions can be controlled directly from this page.
- If an area is removed from the alarm it will remain visible until a Crestron Home Reboot.
- The induvidual Area Page shows area status and all available area controls.
Swiping right takes you to the Global System Page
Global Alarm Control
- Global Status Text
- Alarm Status
- Door Command Status
- Panic Status
- Licence Status
- Global Function buttons
- Lock All Doors
- Close All Outputs
- Panic Alarm
When you first attempt an alarm action you will be prompted to enter your inception user pin.
You can choose to store the pin on the user device by ticking the box.
Once a pin has been saved you will no longer be prompted for a user pin.
- Per UI Customisation
- Security Areas can be hidden per panel in the Advanced Settings section of the panel.
- Global Customisation
- Using the setup app areas can be hidden globally
- Friendly names can also be changed from the set names in the security System.
- Alarm Functions can be Globally Enabled and Disabled.
- Enable Disable
- Change Label
Actions and Events
Security System Types Provide Events based on Alarm States.
These are available per area.