Door and Lock – User Manual
Room Page Tile
The room page tile is the main entry point to the driver. Pressing on the tile will toggle the lock state. The lock will latch open unless auto-lock is enabled where it will lock after the preset auto-lock delay.
Home Page Tile Actions
The home page navigates you straight to the user interface of the driver.
Driver User Interface
- Manual Control
- Unlock (this is still affected by auto-lock if enabled)
- Activity Feed (shows information about recent actions)
- Driver Settings
- Launch Settings (password protected)
Driver Specific Settings
- Auto Lock
- Time (in seconds, min 10 – max 600)
- Open Close Delay
- Time (in seconds, min 2 – max 10)
- This defines how long the Lock or door takes to close and open.
- Display on home page (tick box)
- Launch Licence Settings
Display On Home Page